1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, client service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. To help budget for routine care, we offer several types of Wellness Plans with regular monthly payments.
4. For unexpected expenses and emergency coverage, a pet insurance plan might be a good option for clients. We honor all reputable pet insurance companies. We currently recommend the following pet insurance companies: Trupanion (www.trupanion.com), Embrace (www.embracepetinsurance.com), Healthy Paws (www.healthypawspetinsurance.com), Pet Plan (www.gopetplan.com), Pets Best (www.petsbest.com), VPI Pet Insurance (www.vets.petinsurance.com), Pet First (www.petfirst.com).
5. Another option may be the Care Credit program. It provides a line of credit for medical expenses with different options for repayment up to 24 months. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: